Spring 2022 Orientation Dates:
November 16, 2021
January 4, 2022
We hope that you are as excited as we are about the start of this new and important
phase of your life. The college experience is one that you will remember and cherish
for years to come. The orientation process is the first step toward becoming a certified
Please read all instructions before attempting to register.
Length of Orientation
- The In-Person Transfer Student Orientation Program lasts one (1) day.
Who Should Attend
- All admitted transfer students. In order to be classified as a Junior, an individual
must have earned 60 credit hours or more.
THERE ARE NO UPFRONT COST FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Orientation Registration Instructions
- Please have your 9 digit student ID# before attempting to complete Orientation registration.
- You are not registered until you hit the submit button.
- Once you have registered, you will immediately receive a confirmation email that will
include the virtual login information.
Please be aware that FAMU emails sometimes get delivered to your bulk, spam or junk
email boxes. Please check those as well.
Step 1: Review the Pre-Orientation website by creating a student log-in, start here
>> WELCOME TO FAMU!
Step 2: Register for a mandatory Transfer Student Orientation session, here >> https://secure.vzorientation.com/FAMU