Rattler Card Photo Upload
Upload your favorite photo for your Rattler Card!
All incoming students are encouraged to submit a photograph for your University ID card prior to coming to the campus. To have your Rattler Card available upon your arrival, you may submit your photo to our website at rattlercard.famu.edu. All photos must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to pick up. This will ensure the Rattler Card Office staff time to print your card. All photo submission status notifications will be delivered to your email account (approvals, rejections, etc.).
Your initial Rattler Card is free of charge. Replacement ID cards are $15.00. Students can make the payment online via iRattler. To ensure your photo is accepted, you must meet the following criteria:
- Take a current or recent photo
- Save as .jpg or .jpeg
- Plain white or off-white background/wall (no patterns, textures or scenic backgrounds).
- Centered face with neutral facial expression or a natural smile.
- Face straight ahead; No tilting head or angles.
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone.
- No hats, scarves or sunglasses or any article that may obstruct the face or hair.
- No other visible people or objects.
- High-resolution photography strongly recommended.
- Do not use filters of any kind (black & white, sepia, Photoshop, etc.)
- Image Width 300 px X Image Height 350 px
APPROVED PHOTO UNAPPROVED PHOTO
Refusal to comply with any or all of these conditions will result in your ID photo not being accepted and your card not being processed. Please Note: When picking up your ID card from the Rattler Card Office, you MUST present a valid Photo ID.
By submitting a photo for your official Rattler Card ID, you agree the photo may be used by Florida A&M University for official business. Please contact the Rattler Card Office if you have any questions about this policy or procedure at 850-599-8366.