Request for Foreign Travel Process
Request for Foreign Travel (RFT) should be submitted to OIED a minimum of 35-40 days in advanced to ensure all parties have adequate time to sign the documentation and return it.
International SOS and Request For Foreign Travel Policy Process
- RFT Signature Process: Dean (of the college/school of traveler), International Education/Programs, Provost, and President. Once all signatures are received and the documentation is returned to International Education the travel representative and/or traveler will be informed that their documentation is ready for pick up.
- RFT Document Completion: When completing your RFT, make sure all information is typed, including names of the individuals who need to sign the paperwork.
- All individuals traveling abroad for any reason must submit a Request for Travel.
- Conferences, research, etc.
- Faculty-led programs with students from the same department (responsibility of travel representative in the department to complete and submit Request for Foreign Travel for each traveler)
- Study Abroad programs (completed by Cedrita Demus, OIED travel representative).
- Faculty-led programming with students from different departments (completed by Cedrita Demus, OIED travel representative).
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to create a profile and complete their International SOS registration, unless a different procedure is established by the department. All travelers must
- All request for foreign travel will remain in OIED until traveler has registered their trip and a confirmation has been received by OIED.
Request for Foreign Travel Document
Faculty and Staff International SOS Registration Student International SOS registration