Office of University Housing

Report a Concern or Incident


To report a housing related concern, incident, or complaint, please fill out the
form by clicking on the link below. When completing the incident report, please
included as much detailed information as possible.

University Housing Incident Form

NOTE:  For Staff and Student Staff

Contact Info

1596 Gibbs Hall Trail
Lower Level of Gibbs Hall
Tallahassee, FL 32307

P: 850.599.3651
F: 850.561.2620