Florida A&M University is closely monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). The University remains open for business even as we carefully observe federal and state safety and health protocols.
To view previously recorded town halls, click here.To view the reopening plan, click here.
July 14, 2020 Update
Upate on the Fall 2020 Course Registration Process
Fall Course Statement
Bragg Stadium COVID-19 Testing Site
Since Saturday, April 25, more than 20,733 people have been tested for COVID-19. Call (850) 404-6399 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ups are also welcomed Monday - Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Virtual Town Hall
Student & Parent Virtual Town Hall - June 9, 2020
Faculty Virtual Town Hall - June 9, 2020
Alumni Virtual Town Hall - June 10, 2020
June 4, 2020 Update
FAMU Reopening Campus Plan
June 1, 2020 Update
COVID-19 Testing Site Extends Through June 15Read More
May 29, 2020 Update
FAMU Extends Remote Operations to June 15Read More
May 22, 2020 Update
Memorial Weekend COVID-19 AdvisoryRead More
May 19, 2020 Update
COVID-19 Testing Site Extends Through June 1Read More
State University System Preparing to Re-Open Campuses in the FallRead More
May 13, 2020 Update
FAMU Extends Remote Operations to June 1
May 11, 2020 Update
COVID-19 Testing Site Extends Through May 21 Providing 400 Tests Per Day
May 4, 2020 Update
COVID-19 Testing Site Extends Through May 14
April 29, 2020 Update
FAMU Extends Remote Operations Until May 15READ MORE HERE
Bragg Stadium COVID-19 Testing Site
Since Saturday, April 25, 986 people have been tested for COVID-19. Each day, 200 tests are available. Call (850) 404-6399 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ups are also welcomed.
April 22, 2020 Update
FAMU's Bragg Stadium Will Host COVID-19 Walk-up Testing Site
Beginning Saturday, April 25, Bragg will be the site of a walk-up COVID-19 testing site to assist Tallahassee’s Southside community in the fight against the pandemic.
The testing site at the stadium parking lot is scheduled to operate for 14 consecutive days from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Organizers plan to conduct a maximum of 200 tests – including walk-ups and appointments – per day. Testing is free and open to the public. No physician referral is required.
April 17, 2020 Update
Spring Virtual Commencement Ceremony May 9 at 10 a.m.Details Here
April 16, 2020 Update
FAMU Virtual Town Hall Recording
Florida A&M University (FAMU) President Larry Robinson, Ph.D., and the Leadership Team hosted a virtual town hall meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 16, 2020.
If you missed it, you can view it here.
April 15, 2020 Update
Leon County Reinstates Curfew to Protect Public Health
The University remains open and operational with appropriate measures to protect the health of the community. This page will be updated regularly with the latest advisories and alerts from the University.
Official University Announcements
- USDOE Higher Education Emergency Relief Institutional 45-Day Report (8.31.2020)
- USDOE Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds 45-Day Report (8.17.2020)
- FAMU Cares Act Quarterly Report
- USDOE Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund - Institutional Report
- USDOE Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds 45-Day Report
- USDOE Higher Education Emergency Relife Funds 30-Day Report
- April 8 Update - CDC Recommendations and COVID-19 Cases
- April 4 Update - #WeAreRattlers video
- April 3 Update - FAMU is Open for Business
- April 3 Update - President Robinson Shares Tips to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
- April 1 Update - Governor Ron DeSantis Issues Statewide Stay-At-Home Executive Order
- March 30 Update - Telecommuting Extended and Summer A, B, C Online
- March 27 Update - Housing/Meal Plan Refunds and Move Out Procedures
- March 27 Advisory - 24/7 Live Help Desk
- March 25 Update - FAMU COVID-19 Grading Policy Modification for Spring Semester Courses
- March 25 Update - Housing and Meal Plans
- March 24 Update- Spring Commencement and Bookstore
- March 22 Update - Online Remote Instruction Begins Monday, March 23
- March 21 Update - Food Services, Library and Other Advisories
- A Message from President Robinson - March 19, 2020
- A Letter from President Robinson to the FAMU Community - March 18, 2020
- FAMU Will Transition To Temporary Remote Work For Most Employees Beginning Wednesday - March 17, 2020
- President Robinson Declares FAMU State of Emergency - March 12, 2020
- FAMU Suspends All Athletic Activities Until Further Notice - March 12, 2020
- FAMU Asks Faculty To Prepare for Online Instruction; Events Canceled,International Travel Suspended - March 1, 2020
Public Health Information
updated: 04/1/2020 | 10:30 a.m. EST