- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
Cooperative Extension SDA Newsletter
The Official Newsletter of the Cooperative Extension Program
The goal of the SDA Outreach project was to improve USDA/APHIS outreach service to socially disadvantaged/minority farmers and ranchers to encourage and/or improve their farming/ranching operations and activities.
As a 1890 land-grant institution, FAMU Cooperative Extension has a major responsibility to make sure we continually assist the underserved community.
The newsletters are a great way for vital information to be disbursed to the SDA farmers/ranchers we serve. Enjoy.
Amelia C. Davis
Editor, FAMU Extension SDA Newsletter
Click Button below for New Subscription to SDA Newsletter.